△PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
Discover Tokyo’s must-see spots in one day. Our tour is a great way to know Tokyo, a city with a mixture of ultramodern to the traditional.
Our one-day tour includes visiting Tokyo Tower’s main observation platform to enjoy panoramic views, the traditional picturesque Meiji Shrine, and the historical Imperial Palace East Garden to enjoy seasonal flowers in the morning.
Enjoy a Japanese lunch. (Lunch/Option)
The afternoon starts at Hama Rikyu Garden, take a Sumida River Cruise to Asakusa, and walk down the famous Nakamise shopping street leading to Sensouji Asakusa Kannon Temple.
Enjoy a panorama of Tokyo from the main observation platform.
Take in a fine example of Japanese shrine architecture, nestled in a peaceful, picturesque area.
Enjoy a pleasant walk through the East Garden of the Imperial Palace, a place of historical interest and scenic beauty.
(Mon., Fri. & when East Garden is closed, visit IMPERIAL PALACE PLAZA, DOUBLE BRIDGE instead of East Garden. Visit the inner moat,15-foot thick walls, and pine trees surrounding the 250-acre fortress, home of the Emperor and Empress.)
Please enjoy the Japanese style lunch.
*The menu might be changed due to operational reasons.
This garden is a typical daimyo (Japanese feudal lord) garden in the Edo period with a tidal pond.
Enjoy a boat ride from the Port of Tokyo, Hinode Pier to Asakusa and see a harmonious blend of old and new Tokyo.
Famous cultural landmark in Tokyo.
Walk down an active shopping street Nakamise leading to one of the finest Buddhist temples in Japan.
Arrive in Ueno at approx. 5:45 P.M., and in Akihabara at approx. 6:00 P.M.
Return service is available to the hotel where you were picked up.
( Return service : Approx. 6:00 P.M. – Approx. 8:00 P.M.)
|8:50||AKASAKA EXCEL HOTEL TOKYU|
|8:45||ANA INTERCONTINENTAL TOKYO|
|8:00||CENTURY SOUTHERN TOWER|
|8:55||COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT TOKYO GINZA|
|9:00||DAI-ICHI HOTEL TOKYO|
|8:35||GRAND HYATT TOKYO|
|8:05||GRAND PRINCE HOTEL SHIN TAKANAWA|
|7:40||HOTEL METROPOLITAN TOKYO IKEBUKURO|
|8:15||HYATT REGENCY TOKYO|
|8:40||INTER-CONTINENTAL TOKYO BAY|
|8:30||KEIO PLAZA HOTEL TOKYO|
|8:50||MERCURE TOKYO GINZA|
|8:45||PALACE HOTEL TOKYO|
|8:55||PARK HOTEL TOKYO|
|8:30||PARK HYATT TOKYO|
|8:30||ROYAL PARK HOTEL|
|8:15||SHERATON MIYAKO HOTEL TOKYO|
|8:50||SHIBA PARK HOTEL|
|7:50||SHINAGAWA PRINCE HOTEL|
|8:35||SHINJUKU PRINCE HOTEL|
|7:30||SUNSHINE CITY PRINCE HOTEL|
|8:50||THE CAPITOL HOTEL TOKYU|
|8:30||THE CELESTINE TOKYO SHIBA|
|8:45||THE NEW OTANI|
|8:45||THE OKURA TOKYO|
|8:40||THE PRINCE PARK TOWER TOKYO|
|8:40||THE RITZ CARLTON TOKYO|
|8:55||THE ROYAL PARK ICONIC TOKYO SHIODOME|
|8:00||TOKYO DOME HOTEL|
|8:45||TOKYO PRINCE HOTEL|
The times are subject to change with or without notice. Tokyo Grand Full Day Tour participants from Hilton Tokyo with * will be escorted to Hyatt Regency Tokyo by walk. Please be ready to leave your hotel 10 minutes earlier. Pick-up service at each hotel is available when the reservation is made more than one hour before the pick-up time.
|1||The itinerary ( tour completion time, visiting place, visiting schedule, and others) may be changed due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons. Even under these circumstances, the tours may not be canceled and the tour fare shall not be refunded.|
|2||Visits or conveyance may be omitted or substituted due to heavy traffic, weather conditions, or other operational reasons. Even under these circumstances, the tours may not be canceled and the tour fare shall not be refunded.|
|3||The tour starts from DAI-ICHI HOTEL TOKYO at 9:00 a.m. (DAI-ICHI HOTEL TOKYO is located in Shimbashi)|
|4||Return service is available to the hotel where you were picked up.|
|5||In some cases, public transportation ( subway, taxi) may be used for pick-up & return services.|
|6||Due to operational reasons, a tour guide may not accompany you when providing pick-up & return services.|
|7||For those with food allergies etc., we cannot provide any special meals. In that case, please choose the tour without lunch.|
|8||Children up to 5 years old may join the tour for free, however, bus seats and lunch will not be provided. If bus seats or lunch is needed, the child fare is applied.|
If you wish to book the tour departs within 3 days.
Please confirm the details below and then check the checkbox if you agree. (required)
TOUR CONDITIONS for JAPAN GRAY LINE TOURS
This outline of tour conditions represents part of terms of transaction stipulated in Article 12-4 of the Travel Agency Law, and the contract specifying services rendered for travel and other matters as stated in Article 12-5 of the law.
(1) Responsibility rests with the company operating Agent-Organized Tours (hereinafter referred to as JGL) whose name in full appears below and in its tour pamphlets. Clients joining such tours shall conclude an Agent-Organized Tour Contract(hereinafter referred to as the Travel Contract ) with JGL. JAPAN GRAY LINE CO., LTD. (JGL) Address 2-14-6 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0083, Japan Commissioner of Japan Tourism Agency Registered Travel Agency No.35.(2) The content and conditions of the contract shall conform to those specified for each tour itinerary, conditions as specified hereunder, the final itinerary handed to clients before departure (hereinafter referred to as the "Final Tour Itinerary"), and Agent-Organized Tours as described in JGL's general terms and conditions as based on the Travel Agency Law (hereinafter referred to as "General Terms and Conditions of Agent-Organized Tours").
(1) A client under 20 years of age traveling alone during the tour period shall provide JGL with written consent of guardians. Clients under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
(2) JGL may refuse an application if any one of the client’s age, qualifications, skills or other conditions do not conform to those designated for tours aimed at specific customer categories or purposes.
(3) Clients who require special attention from JGL during the tour for reason of chronic disease, general ill-health, pregnancy or physical handicap, shall advise JGL of this when applying for the tour. JGL shall comply with such requests to the extent deemed feasible and reasonable. And if JGL take a special arrangement in compliance with the client’s request, the client shall be responsible for incurred expenses related with the request. JGL may require clients to present a medical certificate. JGL may refuse a client’s application if conditions at travel destinations and facilities are such that safe, smooth tour operation cannot be guaranteed, or require the client to be accompanied by an escort. In some cases, JGL shall change a part of the itinerary or recommend the client to join another tour with the minimum extra charge or refuse his/her participating the tour. For Clause 1,2 and 3, notification concerning acceptance or rejection of client participation in the tour shall be made by JGL within 1 week after the application is submitted.
(4) If JGL determines that the client needs medical diagnosis or treatment by a physician owing to illness, functional disease or other reasons during the tour, JGL shall take measures necessary to ensure smooth operation of the tour. All costs resulting from such measures shall be borne by the client.
(5) Independent activities for reasons of the client’s own choosing shall not be arranged by JGL during the tour. However, JGL may, depending on the tour course, arrange such activities under separate conditions.
(6) JGL may refuse client participation if it determines that he or she threatens to embarrass, inconvenience or interfere with the collective activities of tour participants.
(7) JGL may also refuse client participation for the tour operational reasons.
Payment of tour fare in full must be made prior to the departure time. A travel contract is deemed to be concluded and become effective upon receipt of full payment.
(1) Clients 12 years of age or more shall be charged adult fare and those aged 6 to 11 shall be charged child fare unless otherwise specified. One child 5 years of age or less can join the tour in the company of an adult, but will receive no services such as meals or bed. If more than one child, one child fare will be charged for each additional child 5 years of age or less. This does not apply to tours for which infant fares are quoted.
(2) The fare is indicated for each tour course. Clients are asked to confirm the fare according to the departure date and the number of participants.
Please note that the items included in the tour fare are only those as specified in the itinerary. Meals : Only the meals specified in the itinerary. Railways : Non-reserved tourist class seats are used on JR Shinkansen (Bullet Train) from Odawara to Tokyo. Sightseeing & Transfers: By deluxe motorcoach and/or local conveyance where specified in the each itinerary basically on a seat-sharing basis. A mini bus may be used when the total number of participants is small.In some cases, a taxi may be used for pick-up & return services. Admission: To all points of interest in each itinerary. Escort service : An English-speaking guide services are provided during sightseeing. As a general rule, a tour guide will accompany you on the tour bus back to Tokyo after Odawara station. In this case, the tour guide will not board the Bullet train (Shinkansen) between Odawara and Tokyo to accompany you due to operational reasons. An English speaking guide or assistant will be provided for pick-up and return services. However, the tour guide or assistant may not accompany you when providing such services due to operational reasons. (For example, when a taxi is used for such services.) A tour guide will not accompany you for transfer service from Lake Ashi to the hotel in Hakone. Gratuity: Gratuity to motorcoach drivers and etc..Tax: The Consumption Tax. Remarks: Administration and operation control of JGL Organized Tours will be done at the above-stated address. In principle, JGL will not make refunds for the above fare even if clients choose not to use the relevant services.
Fare Meals and beverage unless mentioned, baggage handling or transfer, laundry, telephone and any other expenses of a personal nature. Charges and expenses other than those specified in the preceding article are not included either. For transfers involving either Shinkansen or motorcoach from Odawara to Tokyo & from Lake Ashi to the hotel in Hakone, a conductor or guide will not accompany the tour. An English speaking assistant will not accompany for pick-up and return service depending on operational reasons (for example, if taxi is used).
In case of a marked increase in transportation fares and fees to JGL, JGL reserves the right to revise any contracted tour fare with a minimum 15 days advance notice to clients. JGL also reserves the right to alter part or all of the tour itinerary in case of natural or artificial disturbance beyond JGL's control.
If a cancellation notice is received by JGL:
*8 or more days prior to the tour date ------ No charge.
*7 days to 2 days prior to the tour date ---- 10% of the tour fare.
*1 day prior to the tour date --------------- 20% of the tour fare.
*Prior to the starting time of the tour ------ 50% of the tour fare.
*On or after the tour date ------------------100% of the tour fare.
JGL shall assume liability for damages incurred by the clients due to wilful or negligent acts on the part of JGL or its agent in charge of tour arrangements during the course of execution of the travel contract. With respect to compensation for damages to baggage, the maximum amount shall be 150,000yen per person, and said compensation shall be made only when such damages are reported to JGL within 14 days from the day on which such damages have occurred. JGL shall not be liable for damages incurred by the client due to such reasons as natural disaster, war, disturbances, accident, fire, acts of government, and alteration or cancellation of tour itinerary due to such causes, accidents occurring during clients' free activities, food poisoning, theft, delays, stoppages, alteration of schedule and route in relation to transportation facilities, congestion of traffic, and any cause beyond the control of JGL and / or agents in charge of tour arrangements.
JGL shall require the client to indemnity JGL for loses sustained owing to a client's willful negligence, fault, conduct against public order and good manners, or breach of provisions in the JGL Organized Tour Contract.
Regardless of whether or not JGL assumes liability, JGL shall pay compensation and monetary tokens of sympathy, as specified under the special provisions of the General Terms and Conditions of JGL Organized Tours Contract, for the death or certain damages to body incurred by the clients in the course of the organized tour. In case of JGL assuming liability for damages under the provisions in the forementioned paragraph, the amount to be paid thereunder shall be reduced by the amount equal to the compensation paid by JGL under the provision of the special compensation. JGL reserves the right to cancel or alter the travel contract pursuant to its General Terms and Conditions for tours.
(1) Should major changes occur in Tour Contract contents as stated in the left-hand column of the following table (except for changes mentioned in the 1) through 3) below, JGL shall calculate the change compensation money by multiplying tour fares by the rate indicated in the right-hand column of the table, and make refund to the client within 30 days counting from the day after the tour ends. However, if it is evident that liability as set forth in (1) of Article 18 occurs owing to said changes, JGL shall pay the amount not as compensation for changes but as either a portion or total amount of indemnifications for damages. 1) JGL shall not pay compensation for changes when they occur for the following reasons (however, compensation shall be paid in the event of shortage, even when services are provided, such as for seats, rooms and other facilities) : (a) Bad weather and natural disasters which hinder the tour itinerary. (b) War. (c) Civil unrest. (d) Governmental orders. (e) Suspension of services involving transportation, accommodations, etc., such as cancellation, interruption, cessation, etc. (f) Provision of transport services different from the original schedule, owing to delays or changes in operation schedules. (g) Necessary measures to prevent tour participant death or bodily harm. 2) Should cancellation in the Tour Contract be made in accordance with Articles 12 through 15, and should changes occur in such canceled portions, JGL shall not pay compensation. 3) Even if major changes occur in Tour Contract contents, as stated in the left-hand column of the following table, JGL shall not pay compensation if they are changes in the Final Tour Itinerary, and the changes are within the scope of services stated in the brochures. (2) Regardless of item (1) hereinabove, the maximum amount of compensation for changes paid by JGL under one organized Tour Contract shall be the tour fare multiplied by 15%. This money will not be paid, however, if the total amount is less than 1,000yen. (3) When the situation warrants, JGL shall indemnity the client by offering economic benefits equivalent to compensation money, or damage indemnification instead of cash payment, if the client so agrees. (4) If, after JGL has compensated for changes made in accordance with Provision (1) hereinabove, it becomes evident that JGL is responsible for the changes as stated in Article 18, Provision (1), JGL shall pay the client for the damages mentioned in Article 18 after deducting the sum already paid under the terms of Provision (1) hereinabove.
|Changes for which JGL shall pay compensation Amount of compensation||Amount of compensation for changes-Tour fare times the following percentages per incident|
|If the client is notified by the day prior to start of tour||If the client is notified after the start of tour|
|(1) Change in tour departure or termination date specified in tour brochures:||1.5%||3.0%|
|(2) Changes in destination or entry to tourist spots and /or facilities(including restaurants) stated in tour brochures:||1.0%||2.0%|
|(3) Changes in grade or equipment of transport facilities as stated in tour brochures to those of lower cost (only when the total price after change become less than stated in the Tour Contract.:||1.0%||2.0%|
|(4) Changes in transport vehicles or of the company operating them as stated in tour brochures:||1.0%||2.0%|
|(5) Change in accommodation facilities or the name of company operateing them as stated in tour brochures:||1.0%||2.0%|
|(6) Change in type of roms at hotels, etc., their facilities, or view as stated in tour brochures:1.0% 2.0%||1.0%||2.0%|
|(7) Regarding changes in items (1) through (6), above as relating the tour title in brochures, these rates shall apply instead of those for the above items:||2.5%||5.0%|
|Note 1: "One incidents" represents one train ride, one automobile ride or one ship ride in case of transportation; one overnight stay in case of accommodations; and one change in each of the applicable itmes involving other services. 2:If multiple changes as stated in (4) to (6) above occure during one train, automobile, or ship ride, or one overnight stay, they will be regarded as a single alteration. 3: Only one rate shall apply for changes as stated in (7) as above.|
When we receive an application from a credit cardholder (hereinafter referred as a "member") of a credit company we deal with, based on conditions of "receiving payment of travel changes, cancellation fees, etc., without the signature of the member"(hereinafter referred to as a correspondence contract), the travel conditions are different from the ordinary travel conditions in the following points: (Some travel agencies may not be able to handle this type of application. The types of cards that are handled vary among travel agencies.) (1) A contract shall be based on "travel business-related stipulations that are used for conclusion of a travel contract by Correspondence means contract." (2) A contract shall be concluded at the time when we consent in the case of application by telephone, and when we issue a notification of our consent in the case of other communications means. At the time of application, information of the "member number, card expiration date", etc. shall be provided. (3) A "card usage date" shall be the day of payment or repayment of travel charges, etc. The card usage date for travel charges shall be the "date when a contract is concluded." The card usage date for cancellations fees shall be "the day cancellation of a contract is requested (when a request for cancellation is made on or after the card usage date for travel charges, repayment shall be made within 7 days from the day after the request."(4) When payment cannot be made using the credit card a member applies with due to a credit reason, etc., we shall cancel the Correspondence Contract , and be entitled to the same amount as the cancellation fees mentioned in the above, as payment for damage caused by a breach of contract. However, this shall not apply if travel charges are paid in cash by a date we designate separately.
All the tour fare are effective from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022 unless otherwise specified in the tour description.
JGL and its entrusted travel agencies listed in the Sale Office column will use the personal information provided in the tour application forms only for communicating with clients and for arranging transportation and accommodations to provide the services request by the client.
(1) The client shall pay the expenses incurred when he or she asks for the personal accompaniment of a tour conductor for such purposes as guiding, shopping, etc., costs arising from client injury or illness, the return of lost baggage or articles left behind owing to personal negligence, as well as changes incurred by independent activity.
(2) The client shall accept all responsibility for decisions regarding individual purchases at souvenir shops even when said shops are introduced by JGL or its local operators.
(3) Even if Mt. Fuji and others are invisible due to the weather conditions, the tour will not be canceled or tour fee will not be refunded.
(4) Other matters are subject to the JGL Tour Contract, including related tour documents presented separately.
(5) Clients who require special attention for reasons of which JGL could not be aware such as allergies, previous illnesses, chronic diseases and so on, shall notify and discuss this matter with JGL before submitting the tour application.
(6) This Travel Contract between the client and JGL shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
(7) Any questions arising out of this Contract, or any matters not stipulated herein shall be settled each time upon consultation between the client and JGL. Should the consultation fail to reach a mutual agreement, the matter shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan for the settlement.
These Tour conditions represent the English translation of part of the General Terms and Conditions of the JGL Organized Tour Contract as approved by Japan's Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport.
The original text was written in Japanese. The English translation has been prepared by Japan Gray Line. If any discrepancies should arise between the Japanese and English texts, the former shall prevail at all times.
Certified Travel Service Supervisor
Japan Gray Line Co.,Ltd./ Licensed Travel Agency No.35
2-14-6 Kojimachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 102-0083, Japan
Tel: (03)5275-6525 Fax: (03)5275-6526
(C)2022 Japan Gray Line Co.,Ltd
|2～7 day prior||10%|
|On the day(Before departure of the tour)||50%|
|On the day(After the departure of the tour)||100%|